Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Our Goofy Son

Our Goofy Son

Liam has decided that he really likes this tall black floor lamp we have. He is completely and utterly fascinated with it. So much so that if he's fussy and we can't get him to stop crying, we just sit down on the couch so he can see the lamp, and he'll totally stop crying and just stare at it. I kid you not. I highly recommend anyone who will be having a baby to go get one of these from Walmart...

And he'll smile at it and make all kinds of goofy faces at it. Needless to say, we love this lamp. In fact, we like it so much that we brought over the matching one and put it next to this one to see if he would like that even more.

Here are some pictures AJ took of Liam while he was staring at the lamp yesterday morning. And all of these pictures, except the last two, were taken while he was looking at the lamp.


The lamp from Liam's view



How he looks most of the time while transfixed with the lamp
















I LOVE this one!






1 comment:

Jen said...

I love all of those adorable faces! Good for you to get them all on camera; we missed a couple of Joshua's. Liam is already such a looker!

Followers