Teething (?) and Random Things
I think liam is teething already. He's not in pain or fussy from it, but he's drooling a lot. I was laying down on the floor last night and holding him up so he was standing on my chest and there was drool just dripping off his lip and onto me. I might have to start putting bibs on him so his shirts don't get all wet. I gave him a teether last night and he seemed to like that. He also likes gnawing on a certain part of my hand. This morning I showed AJ how liam liked the teether and liam was actually holding the teether by himself! And when it would come out of his mouth, sometimes he was able to put it back in using both hands! We were so proud of him and AJ took some pictures. Here's one:

Also, here are just a bunch of random pictures I took:

I think liam is starting to look more like AJ....
Just a bunch of different expressions




Liam in his snow suit that AJ's parents got him



Sleeping while cruising Ikea...

No comments:
Post a Comment