Happy First Birthday Liam!
We had such a fun day with you at the zoo today bambino! You walked all over the place, but preferred to hold one of our hands. You saw lots of animals and to you they all made the barking sounds (that's the sound you made when you saw them). You made friends with a little girl named Lulu. It was your first time at the zoo and we can't wait to take you again!
You are doing so much these days that I really can't believe it. You are just such a cool baby and lots and lots of fun. You like to share your toys and help mama put clothes in the dryer. You also clean your high chair tray and wipe off your face. This morning I asked "Where's taggie?" and you looked all over for it until you found it! You could understand me! We were so proud of you little guy.
You still wake every two hours at night, but you're starting to fall asleep on your own more and more. You still nurse often and I love those moments of cradling you in my arms, massaging your legs, and watching your eyes slowly fall till you're sound asleep. I will miss it so much when you stop nursing, but right now I am treasuring it.
You love your papa, especially when he lets you ride on his back and chases you around the couch. You like to sit on his shoulders too and try to get his glasses. We also say goodbye to papa every morning when he leaves for work. We walk him to the door, give kisses, then blow kisses as he walks down the stairs. Sometimes you cry when we have to close the door. You miss your papa when he's not home and love it when you hear him opening the door in the evening. You also have story time with papa every night and sometimes I peek in on you two because you look so cute cuddled in the chair together.
I love you so much Liam and can't wait to see everything you'll learn to do in this next year. I thank God for you every day and love you so much that sometimes I have to kiss you all over and hug you until you squirm away. Thank you for making me a mama Liam. You mean the world to me.
Love,
Mama
Mama
![IMG_2221[1]](http://x92.xanga.com/e87c935bc5030210768064/z164350357.jpg)
![IMG_2228[1]](http://x00.xanga.com/fa7f125b08532210767767/z164350535.jpg)
![IMG_2253[1]](http://xb5.xanga.com/551c8b2032732210767894/z164350652.jpg)
![IMG_2238[1]](http://x6d.xanga.com/315c922031d30210767842/z164350604.jpg)
![IMG_2184[1]](http://xe0.xanga.com/4f0f165bd4235210767478/z164350279.jpg)
![IMG_2266[1]](http://x66.xanga.com/e5ec855a43c32210768619/z164351328.jpg)
![IMG_2211[1]](http://xbc.xanga.com/113f132638532210768694/z164351394.jpg)
![IMG_2271[1]](http://xa4.xanga.com/81cc862139632210768774/z164351461.jpg)
![IMG_2273[1]](http://x3f.xanga.com/870c942739033210768851/z164351536.jpg)
![IMG_2275[1]](http://x24.xanga.com/79dc8a2539032210768907/z164351592.jpg)
![IMG_2277[1]](http://x1e.xanga.com/7bdc8725c0032210768962/z164351637.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment